We realize the well trained and skilled seafarers are the core assets of the successful shipping company. We have a special focus on recruiting all ranks of seafarers for various type of vessel to satisfy the Owners/Managers requests.
We make special measures and efforts to keep seafarers’ loyalty to our company. The exceptionally high number of recurrences back to job – is the best sign, that our seafarers and clients are well satisfied with the services we offer.
Since 2020 WSC is the MLC-2006 certified maritime manning agent and works in close co-operation with a world-wide manning network.
Our manning service includes:
- Coordination of manning offices and crewing needs for the vessel
- Proactive communication with client
- Training of crew
- Accounting and cost control
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards (medical fitness, consular support)
- Travel arrangements and coordination
- Cost effective crew change in Saint-Petersburg, Ust-Luga, Kaliningrad, Riga and others.
PORT OPERATION SERVICE:
- Hot/Cold Work in port and at sea
- Cranes & Payloader Drivers
- Professional Carpenters
- On/Off Hire Condition and Bunker Survey
- Cargo Condition/Steel Outrun Survey etc.
- Marine supplies (Saint-Petersburg, Ust-Luga, Kaliningrad, Riga)
Holds Cleaning Solution
We are proud to say, our qualified personnel provide full service and consultancy in holds cleaning solutions.
The WSC cleaning riding squad performs cleaning either underway or in port (owners’ option), and consisting of team-leader and experienced cleaners, having marine background and sufficient experience as ratings on bulk fleet.
Based on our experience, we confirm WSC Riding squad can clean mid-dirty Handymax within 3-4 days, considering team of our 5 cleaners plus good cooperation with crew.
As service providers we are aimed to expand our professional abilities and looking forward for new partnership to build up long-term cooperation based on trust.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7 if you have any question.